Oakhouse is a very large and spacious holiday home for up to 16 guests and is ideal for family gatherings, special occasions or groups of friends.
Converted from an original stone barn to create a luxurous holiday home with five ensuite bedrooms, including a ground floor family room, two double rooms and two huge ensuite family rooms.
The dog friendly accommodation with its own enclosed garden and patio has been designed to make Oakhouse ideal for 3 generations and extended family gatherings.
GROUND FLOOR LIVING
There is an enclosed entrance porch leading to hallway with feature oak staircase, vast Mark Wilkinson Cooks kitchen with 4 oven AGA, gas hob with wok burner, American fridge freezer with ice maker, oak breakfast bar, granite work tops, wine fridge and combi oven microwave.
French doors lead to the paved enclosed garden area.
Three steps lead up to a spectacular oak framed sun room with comfy sofas, feature wood burning stove, panoramic views across the countryside to the coast, and there are French doors to the private garden area at the front.
The sun room has an open plan formal dining area with magnificent stone fireplace with open fire, and an oak table with seating for up to 20 guests.
There is also a separate lounge with sumptuous sofas, a wood burning stove, oak bookcase with a vast array of books.
GROUND FLOOR SLEEPING
Ground floor sleeping consists of a lovely light and spacious family room with double bed, single bed and trundle.
There is an adjacent shower room providing ensuite facilities.
Upstairs, there are 4 ensuite bedrooms including two gigantic family bedrooms, each containing a king-size bed, and a single bed with trundle bed.
Both have large ensuites, one has a bath and shower.
In addition, there are two further attractive double bedrooms – both with kingsize beds and en-suite shower rooms.
To the rear of the cottage is a large, enclosed paved garden.
To the front of the cottage is a private garden with a huge paved patio area with pizza oven, bbq, fire pit, outdoor rattan furniture and views across to the coast where families can relax and children can play garden games on the lawn.
This is an ideal spot in which to enjoy the afternoon sun, spectacular views and sunsets.
Click on the day of the week you wish to book to see availability and prices then complete the online booking form.
- Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Cottage
- Visit England 5 Star Gold for Excellence in Self-Catering
- Ideal for family reunions or and special occasions
- Mark Wilkinson American Oak kitchen
- American fridge freezer for chilled spring water
- Open-plan kitchen / living / dining / sun room
- Aga cooker and wood-burning stove
- Large dining table and formal dining for up to 20 guests
- Smart TV
- Storage for coats, shoes and walking boots
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 16 guests in five bedrooms
- Downstairs bedroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Spacious and attractive bedroom downstairs, with double, single and trundle beds.
- French door access from lounge to both front and rear garden/ patio
- Four ensuite bedrooms upstairs – two double bedrooms, two family rooms containing a double and a single bed with trundle bed
- Sun room overlooks private garden area with outdoor seating
- Enclosed garden with fire-pit, bar area and private seating area
- BBQ and Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Tennis Court available (please bring own equipment)
- Ample car parking and cycle storage
Oakhouse is a dog-friendly cottage with an enclosed garden for 1 or 2 dogs, should you wish to bring your dog on holiday with you. (extra charge)